These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard Flat Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects pedals and were... more
RockBoard Flat Power Cable, Angled / Straight - 15 cm / 5 29/32"
The RockBoard Flat Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects pedals and were developed, based on our Flat Patch Cables. Their super compact plugs are smaller than those of most other power cables on the market. This way they save valuable pedal board space as well as potrusions over the pedalboard's edge. Other than most commonly available power cables, Rockboard Flat Power Cables do not use two parallel cable lines, but use the same design as instrument cables with a central wire surrounded by a shielding layer. This effectively prevents electrical interference into the audio signal.
- high quality power cable for effects pedals
- extra compact angled/straight plugs
- 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel plugs
- twisted copper shield for minimizing electrical interference
- plug dimensions (L x W x H) angled 20 x 11 x 10.5 mm / 13/16 x 7/16 x 5/16, straight 20.5 x 11 x 8.5 mm / 13/16 x 7/16 x 5/16
- length 15 cm / 5 29/32"