These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
As the next step of the RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables, the RockBoard® FlaX Plug MIDI Cables allow... more
RockBoard FlaX Plug MIDI Cable - 30 cm / 11 13/16"
As the next step of the RockBoard® Flat MIDI Cables, the RockBoard® FlaX Plug MIDI Cables allow maximum freedom in setting the plug orientation, thanks to their compact omnidirectional construction. Almost every angle is easily adjustable. The direction of the connector is fixed by two screws securely. Everything is possible, straight, angled, and everything between; this makes it very easy to adapt to the corresponding equipment. The flat, rectangular conductor cable effectively reduces twisting and prevents damage to the cable core. The 5-pin assignment guarantees the implementation of almost any MIDI application.
- flat MIDI cable with omni-directional, lockable compact plugs
- plug orientation alterable from straight to angled to the left or right
- orientation lockable via 1.5 mm hex key wrench (not included)
- flat rectangular cable, prevents cable breakage and cable jams
- compact DIN 5-pin plugs
- 5 x flexible oxygen-free copper conductors 5 x 7 x 0.12 mm
- suitable for Clock/SYNC Capabilities & Phantom Power
- max. rated current 1A
- outer insulation: PVC (Polyvinylchloride)
- operating temperature: -20° C to +60° C (-4° F to 140° F)
- dimensions plug (L x W x H): 33 x 20 x 15 mm (1 19/64" x 25/32" x 19/32")
- dimensions cable (W x H): 6.5 x 3.5 mm (1/4” x 9/64”)
- length 30 cm (11 13/16")