These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard RBO B 2.0 DUO B pedalboard offers space for approx. 3 to 5 pedals (depending on the... more
RockBoard DUO 2.0, Pedalboard with Gig Bag
The RockBoard RBO B 2.0 DUO B pedalboard offers space for approx. 3 to 5 pedals (depending on the size of the pedals) and comes with a perfectly matched gig bag. The robust, water-repellent RokTex surface, the reinforced PVC (polyvinyl chloride) bottom, and the 10 mm padding offer perfect protection while providing easy transportation. The RockBoard pedalboard series has been designed to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, warp resistant, and robust, and above all, allows the use of a wide range of pedals, as well as power supplies and their mounting solutions. Its unique and ingenious design is based on only a single cold-rolled sheet of aluminum without a single weld. As a result, it offers a flat surface that can be fully utilized. U-shaped vertical braces give the board extra stability without making it noticeably heavier, making the board completely torsion-resistant and preventing bending even under maximum load. The innovative slot design works with common mounting solutions or, perfectly, with our RockBoard QuickMount system. In addition, the slots make it easy to route cables under the board surface for a clean setup. Almost all common power supplies can be mounted either under the board surface directly or by using our optionally available RockBoard The Tray or BasePlates. All RockBoard models (except the DUO series) are compatible with our RockBoard All-In-One PatchBays, which are a useful addition to any RockBoard.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 3 to 5 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 318 mm / 12 33/64"
- depth 142 mm / 5 19/32"
- height incl. rubber feet 35 - 58 mm / 1 3/8" - 2 5/16"
- weight 0.5 kg / 1.1 lbs.
- including gig bag
- weight gig bag approx. 0.8 kg / 1.8 lbs.
- interior dimensions gig bag (L x W x D) 360 x 180 x 100 mm / 14 3/4" x 7 1/16" x 3 5/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties