These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard Flat Instrument Cable is extra flat and super-flexible. It features a slim... more
RockBoard Flat Instrument Cable, Straight / Angled - 300 cm / 118 7/64"
The RockBoard Flat Instrument Cable is extra flat and super-flexible. It features a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs to prevent cable tangle as well as lead breakage. This guarantees a clean signal path and pristine signal quality. The RockBoard Flat Instrument Cable is available in six different configurations and two lengths.
- flat instrument cable
- super flat 6.3 mm mono audio plugs (straight/angled)
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C (5° F to 158° F)
- flexible twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- signal insulation PE (polyethylene)
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance conductor/shield less than 10 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Outer dimensions cable 7 x 3 mm (9/32” x 1/8”)
- Outer dimensions plug 12.5 x 7.5 mm (31/64” x 19/64”)
- length 300 cm (118 7/64")