Delivery time: 3 days **
The new RockBoard flat lead cables are extra flat and flexible. They feature a slim rectangular... more
RockBoard Flat Instrument Cable, straight/angled, 300 cm / 118 7/64"
The new RockBoard flat lead cables are extra flat and flexible. They feature a slim rectangular body, designed to prevent cable tangle as well as lead breakage. Their super compact plugs were conceived to be as space saving and unobtrusive as possible.
- flat instrument cable
- Length 300 cm / 118 7/64"
- super compact plugs
- 6.3 mm mono audio plugs (angled/straight)
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F / 5° F to 158° F
- Flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- signal insulation PE (polyethylene)
- flexible twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PVC mantle
- capacitance cond./shield < 10 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance < 10 mOhm/decimeter
- Outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- Outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm (angled), 12,5 x 12,5 mm (straight)