These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
RBO CAB PC F 20 GSARockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Looper/Switcher Connector Cable - 20 cm / 7 7/8"
RBO CAB PC F 40 GSARockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Looper/Switcher Connector Cable - 40 cm / 15 3/4"
RBO CAB PC F 60 GSARockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Looper/Switcher Connector Cable - 60 cm / 23 5/8"
The RockBoard GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Connector Cables take the concept of our Flat... more
RockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Looper/Switcher Connector Cable - 20 cm / 7 7/8"
The RockBoard GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Connector Cables take the concept of our Flat Looper/Switcher Connector Cables and lift them to the quality level of the GOLD Series Flat Patch Cables. Designed to be extra flat and space-saving, for optimal use of pedalboard real-estate with extra thin angled plugs and compact straight plugs optimized for use with looper/switchers. Their slim rectangular body efficiently prevents cable tangle and breakage. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated whilst the cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminum foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference. The GOLD Series Flat Looper/Switcher Cables guarantee best signal quality and keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- high quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat plugs
- gold-plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor (20 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- 90 % braided tinned copper shielding (4 x 16 x 0.12 mm / 36 AWG)
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- PVC cable mantle
- capacitance less than 10 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm / 1/4" x 1/8" (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm / 1/2" x 5/16", 12.5 x 12.5 mm / 1/2" x 1/2" (straight)
- black with gold-plated plug housings
- length 20 cm / 7 7/8"
Warwick Masterbuilt Infinity NT Flamed Maple, 5-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin Product nr.: 1345050305GWOFSFWW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 26,00 kg Bulky goods
Warwick Custom Shop Infinity, 5-String - Natural Oil Finish - 19-4036 Product nr.: 0345050015BDXXX3WW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods
Price on request