These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard Flat Daisy Chain Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects... more
RockBoard Flat Daisy Chain Cable, Angled - 2 Outputs
The RockBoard Flat Daisy Chain Power Cables are high-quality power supply cables for effects pedals and were developed, based on our Flat Patch Cables. Their super compact plugs are smaller than those of most other power cables on the market. This way they save valuable pedal board space as well as potrusions over the pedalboard's edge. Other than most commonly available power cables, Rockboard Flat Power Cables do not use two parallel cable lines, but use the same design as instrument cables with a central wire surrounded by a shielding layer. This effectively prevents electrical interference into the audio signal.
- high quality daisy chain power cable for effects pedals
- extra compact angled plugs
- designed like instrument cables with twisted copper shield for minimizing electrical interference
- 2 outputs 1 input
- 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel plugs
- plug dimensions (L x W x H) 20 x 9 x 10.5 mm / 13/16" x 6/16" x 5/16"
- length between plugs 30 cm / 11 13/16"