Legal right of withdrawal
Insofar as the customer is a consumer (§ 13 BGB), he has the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons if the requirements of §§ 355 ff. BGB are met. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must contact
Warwick GmbH & Co Music Equipment KG
Tel: +49 (0) 37422 555 0
Fax: +49 (0) 37422 555 99
by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of its decision to withdraw from this contract. He can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that the customer sends the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(2) Consequences of withdrawal
If the Customer withdraws from this agreement, we shall be obliged to refund all payments we have received from the Customer, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from the Customer's choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of the withdrawal from this agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in no event shall the customer be charged any fees for this refund. We may refuse to refund the payment until we have received the goods or until proof has been furnished by the Customer that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
The Customer must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which he informs us of the withdrawal from this contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if the Customer sends the goods before expiry of the period of fourteen days. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer in the event of withdrawal!
The Customer only has to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is attributable to a handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and function.
(3) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply
- to the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and the manufacture of which is based on an individual choice or intended purpose of the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- to the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery
- to the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery
- to the delivery of newspapers, magazines or periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts
End of the information about rights of withdrawal.