Legal right of withdrawal
Insofar as the customer is a consumer (§ 13 BGB), he has the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons if the requirements of §§ 355 ff. BGB are met. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must contact
by means of a clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of its decision to withdraw from this contract. He can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
To maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that the customer sends the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
(2) Consequences of the revocation
If the customer withdraws from this contract, we will have all the payments we have received from him, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that the customer chooses a different kind of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us) to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of the cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment as the customer used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed; In no case will the customer be charged for this repayment charges. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until evidence is provided by the customer that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
The customer must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which he informs us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days. The customer bears the cost of returning the goods in accordance with the statutory provision of § 357 (6) BGB.
The customer only has to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. This is in particular the case if the goods and particularly the delivered instruments show signs of having been played and the use of the goods resulted in signs of usage going beyond an examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. This applies in particular to the soiling of instruments to be returned. In this case, we reserve the right to offset the claims for damages to which we are entitled against the purchase price reimbursement claim, which can amount to the entire purchase price depending on the condition of the returned goods.
(3) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply for:
- Delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- Delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery. This applies in particular if items intended for consumption are no longer in their original packaging or have been subjected to other uses or changes. This includes in particular:
- pickups (if no longer in their original packaging)
- cables that have been processed (shortened or soldered)
- strings (if they are no longer in their original packaging)
- instrument / string cleaning agents (if they are no longer in their original packaging)
- Delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package when the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
End of the information about rights of withdrawal.