Delivery time: 3 days **
Details Videos (7) Reviews/Tests (1) Manuals (7) Schematic drawings (2) Additional info (1) Evaluations (0)
The updated 2019 RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely... more
RockBoard QUAD 4.1, Pedalboard with ABS Case
The updated 2019 RockBoard® pedalboard series is based on the innovations of our completely re-designed 2018 Series and incorporates a lot of added features, based on suggestions from musicians all around the world. The ingenious, lightweight, rigid and rugged construction, based on only one sheet of cold-rolled aluminum and U-shaped vertical support braces for additional stability, as well as the innovative slot-based design lets you hide cables easily for a neat and tidy design, all stay the same. Added and improved features include an additional mini board size - the New RockBoard® DUO 2.0, an extended slot grid for perfect fit of our new optional QuickMount plates, added mounting positions for the Optional RockBoard® The Tray - Universal Power Supply Mounting Solution (QUAD 4.2, CINQUE 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4), second MOD mounting slots for RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3 and 5.4, lighter ABS pedalboard cases and improve pedalboard bags.
- pedalboard for effects pedals
- for approx. 7 to 12 effects pedals (depending on size)
- sturdy and light aluminum construction
- slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- mounting holes for RockBoard LED Light (not included) on the right side
- made from 1 cold-rolled aluminum sheet
- additional U-shaped support brace for added rigidity
- 10 degrees angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- robust black powder-coated surface
- width 470 mm / 18 1/2"
- depth 330 mm / 12 63/64"
- height incl. rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16" - 2 13/16"
- weight 1.5 kg / 3.3 lbs.
- including ABS case
- weight ABS Case approx. 3.15 kg / 6.9 lbs.
- interior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 495 x 365 x 160 mm / 19 1/2" x 14 3/8" 6 5/16"
- exterior dimensions ABS Case (L x W x D) 530 x 420 x 195 mm / 20 7/8" x 16 9/16" x 7 11/16"
- including self-adhesive hook (50 mm / 1 15/16" wide) & loop tape (25 mm / 1" wide) and cable ties
- there may be a slight gap in the area between the lid and the bottom, this is not a reason for complaint