Delivery time: 3 days **
- cabinet simululation & DI patchbay
- IR based speaker cabinet simulation
- 6 integrated IRs selectable
- support of additional Custom IRs (max. 1024 pts.)
- integrated active DI box
- headphone amplifier
- fits MOD slots in RockBoard® pedalboards
- compatible with a wide variety of other pedalboards
- acts as central access point to your effects setup
- establishes clean cable paths to and from the pedal board
- detachable front plate for mounting on top or underneath pedalboards
- selectable MONO / STEREO input
- selectable UN / BALANCED output
- ground lift switch
- control for Phones Volume
- 3 x 6.3 mm / ¼" TRS thru
- XLR DI Out
- 6.3 mm / ¼" Parallel TRS output
- 3.5 mm / 1/8" stereo headphone output with adjustable volume
- micro USB connection for firmware updates and loading custom IRs
- power supply via optional 9V DC power adapter, 2.1 x 5.5 mm barrel plug, polarity (-) center
- current draw 300 mA
- battery operation not supported
- dimensions with front plate (W x D x H) 175 x 85 x 47 mm / 6 7/8" x 3 3/8" x 3 15/16"
- dimensions without front plate (W x D x H) 160 x 85 x 33 mm / 6 5/16" x 3 3/8" x 1 5/16"
- weight 470 g / 1.04 lbs.
- incl. mounting screws, counter nuts and TX wrench
Get 4 years of warranty
For "RockBoard MOD 5 - Cab SIM + DI Patchbay" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more