These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize... more
RockBoard Flat Patch Y-Splitter Cable - 20 cm / 7 7/8" Black
The RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, it features a slim rectangular body and very thin angled plugs. It keeps the setup tidy and neat looking and guarantees a short, clean signal path and pristine signal quality. Using the RockBoard Flat Y-Splitter Cable ensures a perfect match to a TRS effects loop on an amp or pedal or constructive stereo operations.
- flat Y-splitter cable
- splitting TRS stereo signals into TS mono signals or as insert cable for TRS effects loops
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacity of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- 1 x angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plug
- 2 x angled 6.3 mm TS audio plugs (gray = tip / black = ring)
- operating temperature: -15° C to +70° C (5° F to 158° F)
- outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (9/32” x 1/8”)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (31/64” x 19/64”)
- length 20 cm / 7 7/8"