These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard® PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cables take the concept of our flat cable and the design... more
RockBoard Premium Series Flat Instrument Cable, Straight / Angled - 300 cm / 118 7/64"
The RockBoard® PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cables take the concept of our flat cable and the design of our audiophile SAPPHIRE Series Patch Cables a step further. Designed and developed in Germany, these cables feature selected, high-grade materials and combine them with our experience in saving space. The flexible conductor core and our double shielding against high and low-frequency interference are enhanced by a layer of shielding that completely prevents the occurrence of cable microphonics for transporting your crystal clear, unaltered, and natural tone. The RockBoard PREMIUM Flat Instrument Cable is available in six different configurations and two lengths.
- high-end flat instrument cable
- super flat gold-plated 6.3 mm mono audio plugs (straight/angled)
- flat rectangular cable, prevents cable breakage and jams
- 100% braided tinned copper shielding 16 x 4 x 0,15 mm (34 AWG)
- flexible copper conductor 50 x 0,12 mm (36 AWG)
- aluminum foil shield (0,06 mm / 0.002")
- signal Insulation PE (polyethylene ø 2,9 mm / 7/64")
- cable mantle PVC (Polyvinylchloride)
- semi-conductive layer (0,5 mm / 1/64") between signal insulation and shield, for preventing cable microphonics
- capacitance conductor/shield less than 8 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 8 mOhm/decimeter
- operating temperature -15° C to +70° C / 5° F to 158° F
- outer dimension of cable 8 x 5 mm (5/16” x 13/64”)
- outer dimensions plugs straight (L x W) 80 x 16 mm (3 5/32” x 5/8”)
- outer dimensions plugs angled (L x W x D) 50 x 16 x 40 mm (1 31/32” x 5/8” x 1 37/64”)
- length 300 cm / 118 7/64"
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, 5-String - Natural Transparent Satin Product nr.: GPS1245 90AA BUB FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods