This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, 5-String, Active - Natural Transparent Satin
Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany
- Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga
- 5-string electric bass
- 34" (864 mm) longscale scale length
- Bubinga body (Guibourtia demeusei)
- bolt-on construction
- Ovangkol neck
- Wenge fingerboard
- 26" fretboard radius
- 24 nickel silver jumbo frets
- Just-A-Nut III Tedur nut
- nut width 45.0 mm / 1.8"
- active MEC J/J pickups
- active MEC 2-way electronics
- controls for Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble and Bass (stacked)
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick 2-Piece 3D Bridge and Tailpiece
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to G string 66 mm / 2 19/32"
- Warwick security locks
- Warwick Black Label Strings (40301 M) .045"-.135"
- Natural Transparent Satin finish (UV lacquering)
- CO2 neutral production
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.4 kg
- incl. Warwick Pro Series User Kit (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- incl. Starline RockBag (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- made in Germany