These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
More product variants
The RockBoard Flat TRS cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real... more
RockBoard Flat TRS Cable - 60 cm / 23 5/8"
The RockBoard Flat TRS cable is extra flat and space-saving. Designed to optimize pedalboard real estate, it features a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs. Six different lengths are available for any challenge. This keeps every setup tidy and neat looking and guarantees a short, clean signal path and pristine signal quality.
- flat TRS cable with a rectangular profile
- for connecting foot controllers and expression pedals
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacity less than 10 pF/decimeter
- conductor resistance less than 10 mOhm/decimeter
- angled 6.3 mm TRS audio plugs
- operating temperature: -15° C to +70° C (5° F to 158° F)
- outer dimensions cable (W x H): 7 x 3 mm (9/32” x 1/8”)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H): 12.5 x 7.5 mm (31/64” x 19/64”)
- length 60 cm (23 5/8")