These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The Warwick Bass Combo series of amps offers a wide range of amp sizes to supply the needs of the... more
Warwick BC 150 - 15 / 150 Watt Bass Combo - EU Version
The Warwick Bass Combo series of amps offers a wide range of amp sizes to supply the needs of the entry level player, as well as the gigging professional. All Warwick Bass Combo amps come in bass reflex cabinets for a bigger and punchier sound. The cooling is achieved by using the air circulation in the bass reflex cabinet so fan noise is avoided. The Pre amp is based on Warwick signature low noise Class A circuitry made famous with the Warwick WA amp series. Another very cool feature of the BC series is the dynamic distortion limiting circuitry that maximizes power usage in the amp and minimizes the total harmonic distortion factor. This way, the player can achieve maximum loudness of distortion-free, completely clean loveliness, for the specified power rating.
- Bass combo
- 150 Watt Power Amp
- 15” Warwick Custom Speaker
- 4” High frequency horn
- Bassreflex Housing
- Rugged metal grill
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- 4 Way EQ with controls for bass, depp mid, high mid and treble
- DDL (Dynamic Distortion Limiter) for distortion-free reproduction at high levels
- Cooling by air circulation in the bass reflex cabinet. No fan noise
- 2 Inputs for active or passive Basses
- The two instrument inputs are suitable for 2 instruments at the same time
- Line Output
- FX Loop
- Aux Stereo-Input, Mini jack for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Integrated headphone amplifier.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.86” x 14.96” x 8.66” / 530 x 560 x 380 mm
- Weight: 23.5 kg / 51.8 lbs.
- 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)