These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The 1CTA was designed to meet the precise voice and response requirements of virtuoso Jazz... more
Bartolini Tuck Andress Special Guitar Humbucker (1CTA-BK), Neck, Black
The 1CTA was designed to meet the precise voice and response requirements of virtuoso Jazz guitarist Tuck Andress. It is designed to be noise-free with equal coil windings and full internal brass shielding. The design has a wide sensing aperture and offset magnetic field for brighter yet fuller voice than standard humbuckers. Since they are blade designs instead of poles, you don't need to worry about string spacing for even output level from string-to-string. They are sealed to prevent coil contamination from dust and sweat while also eliminating microphonics. Generally, the 1CTA is installed in the neck position of a Jazz guitar but is also very usable as a bridge pickup. Because of their wide frequency response and low noise, they are perfect for Jazz, but are also very popular for metal and fusion.
- Tuck Andress Special humbucker pickup for electric guitar
- 6-string version
- high fidelity, clarity, definition and articulation
- developed in cooperation with Tuck Andress
- neck position
- dual parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, asymmetric ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), tight asymmetric field, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 4.3 kOhm each coil
- resonant frequency 4.6 kHz
- 51 mm / 2.01" max. sensing width
- 4-conductor shielded cable with bare drain wire
- black cover
- brass bracket with tapped holes, black mounting screws
- dimensions (L x W x H) 70.1 x 38.9 x 23.4 mm / 2.76" x 1.53" x 0.92" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.