These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
The PBF-49 and PBF-51 Vintage set feature sweet high end and classic warm tones, with focused and... more
Bartolini Vintage Guitar Humbucker (PBF-49-BK), Neck, Black
The PBF-49 and PBF-51 Vintage set feature sweet high end and classic warm tones, with focused and defined lows. The string-to-string output is balanced by internal compensation and field shaping. The blade design ensures your tone won't fade from even the most aggressive bends.PBF Humbuckers are fully sealed and shielded making them sweat-proof, quiet if you touch them, and immune invisible noise from stage lights and studio power supplies. The shielded 4-conductor cable is ready for coil splitting and series or parallel humbucker wiring. PBF Humbuckers come in balanced versions for neck and bridge positions.
- Vintage humbucker pickup for electric guitar
- 6-string version
- vintage LP voice
- good clarity and definition
- neck position
- dual parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, copper, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), focused aperture, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 4.8 kOhm each coil
- resonant frequency 3.8 kHz
- 51 mm / 2.01" max. sensing width
- 4-conductor shielded cable with bare drain wire
- black cover
- brass bracket with tapped holes, black mounting screws
- dimensions (L x W x H) 70.1 x 38.9 x 23.4 mm / 2.76" x 1.53" x 0.92" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.