These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Classic Bass soapbars make you sound better, so you play better. They have a rich, deep voice... more
Bartolini 5-String Classic Bass H6 Soapbar (H65CBC-B), Neck, Black
Classic Bass soapbars make you sound better, so you play better. They have a rich, deep voice with lots of high-end clarity and warmth. When you dig in, they are responsive and growly. When you pull back, they are clear and sweet. And they'll take any slapping and popping you want to give them. The Classic Bass series is popular with progressive, jazz, gospel, and metal musicians where articulation is critical. Without sacrificing low-end, Classic Bass pickups are sweat-proof and won't crackle and thud when you touch them or hit them with the strings. If you play a wide variety of music, you know you need some pro-level pickups, but you don't want to do a big upgrade project, Classic Bass pickups are a great choice. They are passive and will work with your current electronics in most basses. There are different versions for neck and bridge so they balance well in your bass.
- Classic Bass H6 Soapbar pickup for electric bass
- 5-string version
- versatile classic bass voicing
- upgrade for Ibanez BTB or SR basses with BH-1 or MK-2 shape pickups
- neck position
- dual coil parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, copper, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), focused aperture, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 3.9 kOhm each coil
- resonant frequency 4.9 kHz
- max. 76 mm / 2.99" sensing width
- 4-conductor shielded cable with bare drain wire
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 125.5 x 29.2 x 24.4 mm / 4.94" x 1.15" x 0,96" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.