These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
SINGULARITY pickups are true, huge, fat single coils. When you want a pro-level pickup, but you... more
Bartolini 5-String Singularity H6 Soapbar (H65S-B), Neck, Black
SINGULARITY pickups are true, huge, fat single coils. When you want a pro-level pickup, but you want it as simple as possible, this is your choice. They are massive for a deep, thick voice. We make products for professional musicians, so of course that these pickups are fully shielded and sealed. The magnetic circuit projects an even, but asymmetric field to the strings which gives you a natural voice. They have a blade core design, so you don't have to worry about string alignment. We have special versions for neck and bridge positions. They are opposite polarity, so they hum-cancel with each other when both pickups are at the same volume. The bridge pickup has a higher output than the neck pickup. They are wired with shielded coax cable for maximum noise immunity even from a single coil.
- SINGULARITY H6 Soapbar pickup for electric bass
- 5-string version
- true single coil with huge, fat voice
- upgrade for Ibanez BTB and SR basses with BH-1 or MK-2 shape
- neck position
- true single coil
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), wide focused aperture, opposite coil polarity for neck and bridge versions
- DC resistance 8.8 kOhm
- resonant frequency 4.4 kHz
- 76 mm / 2.99" max. sensing width
- 2-conductor shielded coaxial cable, hot core
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 125.5 x 29.2 x 23.4 mm / 4.94" x 1.15" x 0.92" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.