Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Headstock: Black with Framus Acryl Logo
- Machineheads: Graphtech Ratio Locking Machine Heads
- Nut: Graphtech Black Tusq Low Friction
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Abalone Ovals
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,8 mm / 2.07"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 Jumbo frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.9 mm / 0,114" height: 1,3 mm / 0,05")
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved top and back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): US Swamp Ash
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan STK-4 (neck, middle and bridge)
- E-Compartment Cover: Easy access electronic compartment
- Pot layout: Volume/Tone/Tone
- Switch: 5-way Switch
- Function of switch: Selecting pickups
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Bridge System: Framus onepiece fixed bridge stringthrough body
- Strap system: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Colour Possibilities Righthand: Available in Solid Black High Polish, Solid Creme White High Polish, Vintage Sunburst Transparent High Polish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Available only in Solid Black High Polish
- Hardware colour: chrome, black or gold
- String label String gauges: GHS Strings: .009" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit - Black with Tools
- Packing: Starline RockBag (RB 20507 STARLINE)
- Certificate: Individual Certificate of Authenticity
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Framus Teambuilt Pro Series Idolmaker 5'R - Burgundy Red Transparent Satin" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more