Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Headstock: Black with Framus Logo
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads
- Nut: Locking nut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Abalone Ovals
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,8 mm / 2.08"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 Medium frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.6 mm / 0,102" height: 1,0 mm / 0,04") rounded edges
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 3A Flamed Maple Top with Mahogany back
- Pickups: Original Seymour Duncan pickups: SH-2N (neck), TB-4 Jeff Beck Trembucker (bridge)
- E-Compartment Cover: Easy Access electronic compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone control
- Switch: 5-way switch
- Function of switch: Selects the pickups
- Bridge System: Original Floyd Rose vibrato
- Strap system: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Bolt-in
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Available in Nirvana Black Transparent Satin, Black High Polish and Burgundy Blackburst Transparent High Polish only
- Hardware colour: chrome, black or gold
- String label String gauges: GHS Strings: .009" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit - Black with Tools
- Packing: Starline RockBag (RB 20506 STARLINE)
- Certificate: Individual Certificate of Authenticity
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Framus Teambuilt Pro Series Diablo II Progressive X - Lagoon Blueburst Transparent Satin" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more