Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Devin Townsend Circle at 12th fret
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305mm / 12"
- Scale length: 648mm / 25,5"
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,8 mm / 2.07"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 Jumbo frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.9 mm / 0,114" height: 1,3 mm / 0,05")
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Top and Back
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Maple with AAA Flamed Maple Insert / Mahogany back
- Pickups: Fishman Fluence Transendence Devin Townsend Signature (bridge and neck)
- E-Compartment Cover: Easy access electroniccompartment
- Pot layout: Volume/Tone (push/pull) for selecting voice
- Switch: 3-way mini toggle switch
- Function of switch: Selecting Pickups
- Bridge System: Evertune
- Strap system: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Colour Possibilities Righthand: Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish Only !
- Hardware colour: chrome, black or gold
- String label String gauges: GHS Strings: .010" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Framus User Kit - Black with Tools
- Packing: Starline RockBag (RB 20506 STARLINE)
- Certificate: Individual Certificate of Authenticity
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Framus Teambuilt Artist Series Devin Townsend Stormbender - Nirvana Black Transparent High Polish" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more