These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs... more
Framus Masterbuilt Mayfield Custom, Flamed Maple - Antique Tobacco Transparent High Polish
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq low friction nut
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Inlay: Framus Custom Trapez
- Fluorescent Side Dots: Fluorescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,8 mm / 2.07"
- Fret quantity matrial and size: 22 Jumbo frets, Nickel silver (width: 2.9 mm / 0,114" height: 1,3 mm / 0,05") rounded edges
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Curved Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Laminated Flamed Maple Top and Back solid Flamed Maple sides
- Pickups: Original Seymour Duncan pickups: APH-1 Alnico II Pro (neck) with chrome cover / APH-1 Alnico II Pro (bridge) with chrome cover
- E-Compartment Cover: Matching wooden Electronic compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone (neck), Volume / Tone (bridge)
- Switch: 3-way toggle switch
- Function of switch: Selects the pickups
- Pickguard: Tigerstripe Ebony
- Bridge System: TonePros Tune-o-Matic
- Strap system: Warwick Security Locks
- Construction: Set neck
- Colour Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Colored Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Colored Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: chrome, black or gold
- String label String gauges: GHS Strings: .010" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Framus MasterBuilt Genuine Leather User Kit - Black with tools (RB PROD USER KIT FBK)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag (RB 20207 B F)
- Certificate: Individual Certificate of Authenticity