Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: AAAAA Quilted Maple with Ultra Violet Transparent High Polish
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking Machine Heads with Wooden Knobs
- Nut: Graph Tech Black Tusq
- Neck Wood: Maple Neck
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony Fingerboard
- Inlay: Idian Feathers
- Fingerboard Radius: 305 mm (12")
- Scale length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,5 mm / 2.1"
- Fret quantitiy meterial and size: 24 Nickelsilver Frets
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Carved Body Top
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" AAAAA Quilted Maple Top / Mahogany Back
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat (neck) SD 78 (bridge) with passive MEC
- E Compartment Cover: Matching wooden electronics compartment
- Pot layout: Volume / Tone control
- Function of switch: 5-way lever switch / toggle "killswitch"
- Bridge system: Tone Pros Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Strap system: Standart security locks
- Construction: Set Neck
- Colour possibilities: Ultra Violet Transparent High Polish Top Solid Black Satin Finish Backside
- Hardware colour: Gold
- String label String gauges: Cleartone Coated Strings: .010" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Including Framus "User Kit"
- Packing: Aluminium RockCase® RC 10829 SA F
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Alternate Finish
- ID Code: 068683XX14GPMQS42Z
- Customer SO Number: Stevie Salas
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Framus Custom Shop Idolmaker Stevie Salas Signature - Ultra Violet Transparent High Polish - 20-4149" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more