Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
- Matched Headstock: Black with Framus Logo
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Locking with metal knobs
- Nut: Bone nut
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: X at 12th fret
- Leds or Fluorescent Side Dots: No
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale length: 24.75" (628 mm)
- Width Nut: 43 mm / 1.7"
- Width 12th fret: 52,5 mm / 2.1"
- Fret quantitiy meterial and size: 22 small and high Nickel silver frets (width: 2.0mm / height: 1,3 mm), rounded edge
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology, Plek Fretwork
- Body Shape: Flat Body
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Mahogany
- Pickups: Arcane PX90
- E Compartment Cover: Easy access electroniccompartment
- Pot layout: Volume/ Tone
- Switch: no
- Function of switch: no
- Pickguard: no
- Bridge system: Tone Pros Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Orange with Creme Racing stripes
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- String label String gauges: Cleartone .010" - .046"
- Weight: Framus guitars are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Allen key Tools in small Warwick bag
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20506 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop options possible
- 1: Alternate machineheads and nut
- 2: Neck binding and headstock binding
- 3: Special body binding
- ID Code: 0696APXX15CPMAHM2Z
- Customer SO Number: Phil X from Bon Jovi
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Framus Custom Shop S 370 XG Signature - Racing Stripe Orange High Polish - 16-3135" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more