These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
We will begin making your instrument especially for you upon receipt of your order.
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. **
More product variants
GPS1246 90AA BUB FRWarwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, 6-String, Active Pickups and Electronics - Natural Transparent Satin
GPS1246 90AA BUB FRLWarwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, Lefthand, 6-String, Active Pickups and Electronics - Natural Transparent Satin
GPS1246 90AA BUB FLWarwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, Fretless, 6-String, Active Pickups and Electronics - Natural Transparent Satin
Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads Nut: Just-A-Nut III... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, 6-String, Active Pickups and Electronics - Natural Transparent Satin
- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Ovangkol neck
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Width 24th fret: 83,99 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo extra hard Brass frets (width: 2,9mm/ height: 1,3mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Flat Body Shape for top & back side
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga body
- Pickups: Active MEC soapbars
- Electronics: Active MEC 2-way electronic
- Pot layout: Volume, Balance, Treble / Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Oil Finish / Satin
- Hardware colour: Chrome (Black or Gold upgrade available)
- String label / gauges: Warwick Black Label Strings, Stainless Steel: .025" - .135" (40401 M 6 025/135)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit bag including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- Packing: Starline RockBag® (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- Certificate: No Custom Shop Options possible
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Ash, 6-String - Nirvana Black Transparent Satin Product nr.: GPS1246 03AA ASH FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods Single shipping
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Dark Emeraude Green High Polish - Showroom Model Product nr.: X0264MX1417CPASH2WX1
Delivery time: 3 days ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods Single shipping
€9,450.00 instead of €15,750.00