This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette... more
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga, 6-String, Active Pickups and Electronics - Natural Transparent Satin
Warwick Pro Series: Made in Germany
- Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Corvette Bubinga
- 6-string electric bass
- 34" (864 mm) longscale scale length
- Bubinga body (Guibourtia demeusei)
- bolt-on construction
- Ovangkol neck
- Wenge fingerboard
- 47" fretboard radius
- 24 brass jumbo frets
- Just-A-Nut III Tedur nut
- nut width 52.0 mm / 2.0"
- active MEC Soapbar pickups
- active MEC 2-way electronics
- controls for Volume (P/P) / Balance / Treble and Bass (stacked)
- Warwick machine heads
- Warwick 2-Piece 3D Bridge and Tailpiece
- string spacing 16.5 mm / 21/32"
- distance B to C string 82.5 mm / 3 1/4"
- Warwick security locks
- Warwick Black Label Strings (40401 M) .025"-.135"
- Natural Transparent Satin finish (UV lacquering)
- CO2 neutral production
- chrome hardware
- approx. weight 4.5 kg
- incl. Warwick Pro Series User Kit (RB PROD WGPS TOOL CO)
- incl. Starline RockBag (RB 20505 STARLINE)
- made in Germany