This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months **
More product variants
Milk and cookies, stars and stripes, Rock N’ Roll. Some things just fit perfectly together. The... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb Single Cut, 5-String - Natural Oil Finish
Milk and cookies, stars and stripes, Rock N’ Roll. Some things just fit perfectly together. The new Thumb SC bass guitar is a new model in the Warwick stable that features yet another soon-to-be classic combination. The Warwick Thumb SC uses a modern classic - the Thumb NT - as its template and adds a popular, modern aesthetic - the single cut – to give it otherworldly appeal. The extra wood in the single cut design provides dramatically increased sustain, while the longer – and solid - upper horn acts as a ballast. With the strap holder appearing over the 13th fret, the SC is a perfectly balanced, monster sound-machine. Like its Thumb NT brethren, it is a neck-through construction that offers all of the amenities for which Warwick has become known: Just-A-Nut III, 2-piece bridge, MEC pick-ups and electronics and a Bubinga Pommelé top, a wood that inherently provides the tight ‘growl’ with which the Warwick name has become synonymous. In addition to the visual modification of the single cut, special features include a flame maple neck, tiger stripe ebony fingerboard, and a US swamp ash body, which gives the bass a full, warm and resonant sound. Together, all of this adds up to a modern classic for 2010 and beyond. Whether you play, funk, R&B, jazz, rock, or blues, the Thumb SC is certain to seduce you with elegant curves and rich, smooth tones. But beware! Though beautiful, this bass has bite. The Warwick Thumb SC will cut through just about any mix and help you unleash the most wicked basslines imaginable.
- Machineheads: Graph Tech Ratio Machine Heads with wooden pegs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Flamed Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Fluorescent Side Dot: Fluorescent Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" / 864 mm (long scale)
- Width Nut: 47,0 mm / 1.9"
- Width 12th fret: 71,5 mm / 2.8"
- Width 24th fret: 84,38 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: 26 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga Pommelé top with US Swamp Ash Body
- Pickups: Passive MEC soapbar humbuckers with brushed Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume (P/P) / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Switch: Two 3-way mini-switches
- Function of switch: separate configuration of the humbuckers (series / parallel / single-coil)
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge with 20 mm Broadneck Spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP strings 045"- 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb Single Cut, 6-String Broadneck - Natural Transparent High Polish, Gold Hardware Product nr.: 1976661004GWABPFBW
Delivery time: 9 - 10 Months ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods