This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 3 - 4 Months **
Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs... more
Warwick Masterbuilt Thumb BO, 6-String - Natural Oil Finish
- Machineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck, 5 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard (fretted), Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard (fretless)
- Fluorescent Side Dot: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 47"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 52,0 mm / 2.0"
- Width 12th fret: 73,1 mm / 2.9"
- Width 24th fret: 83,99 mm / 3.3"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Bubinga body
- Pickups: Active MEC Soapbar H/H with Metal Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 2-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Treble & Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Color Possibilities Righthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Color Possibilities Lefthand: Natural Oil Finish, Transparent Satin or High Polish Finish
- Hardware colour: Black, Chrome or Gold hardware
- String label / gauges: Warwick EMP strings 025" - 135" (38401M)
- Weight: 5.1 kg
- included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- E-Compartment Cover: Matched wooden electronics compartment