Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Matched Headstock: Black Korina with Natural Oil Finish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Afzelia stripes, 7 laminations
- Fretboard: Ziricote fingerboard
- Inlay: Lotus on 12th Fret
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: White Front LED for 12th Fret Inlay and W-Logo
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Black Korna Top / Afzelia Back
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Dunlop Flush Mount
- Construction: Hidden Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Chrome hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Special Knobs on Machine Heads
- 3: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 4: Alternate Body Wood
- 5: Special Control Knobs
- 6: LED for 12th Fret Inlay and W-Logo
- 7: Alternate Strap Locks
- ID Code: 025403002XCWXXX5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan - Watanabe / W-09
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage II, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 17-3528" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more