This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass Mechineheads: Warwick Machine... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage II, 4-String - Natural Oil Finish - 18-3893
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Afzelia stripes, 7 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Yin Yang Inlays
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side-Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): Black Korina (Select) Top / Swamp Ash Back
- Pickups: Active MEC J/J pickups
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Hidden Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Oil Finish
- Hardware colour: Gold hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP-strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: 4.1 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- ID Code: 0254030010GWABOWWW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Ikebe Grandy Bass Tokyo
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer $$, 4-String - Sandblasted Chrome Black to Red Satin - 19-4019 - Showroom Model from 2019 Product nr.: Z021438XX00BVASH5WW
Delivery time: 3 days ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg
€4,628.58 instead of €5,142.87