This product will be produced directly for you after you ordered.
Delivery time: 4 - 5 Months **
Price on request
Matched Headstock: Buckeye Burl with Natural Satin Finish... more
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 5-String - Natural Transparent Satin - 18-3915
- Matched Headstock: Buckeye Burl with Natural Satin Finish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Warwick Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Bubinga veneer stripes, 7 laminations
- Fretboard: Tigerstripe Ebony fingerboard
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: lluminated Side Dots
- Fingerboard Radius: broadneck 47" or narrowspacing 26"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 45,0 mm / 1.8"
- Width 12th fret: 60,8 mm / 2.4"
- Width 24th fret: 69,11 mm / 2.7"
- Fret quanitiy material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body Shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): 1" Buckeye Burl Top / Bubinga Pommele Back
- Pickups: Active MEC Soapbar
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics with rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge 16,5 mm spacing
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Colour possibilities: Natural Transparent Satin
- Hardware colour: Black Hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 135" (38301M)
- Weight: 4.9 kg
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- 1: Matched Headstock
- 2: Alternate Fingerboard Wood
- 3: Alternate Body Wood
- 4: Alternate Pickups
- 5: Alternate Bridge
- ID Code: 0265159004BWXXX5WW
- Customer SO Number: Korg Japan / Miki
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment