Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you placed the order. **
- Matched Headstock: Cathedral Glass Finish
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Mechineheads: Schaller Machine Heads with wooden knobs
- Neck Wood: Wenge neck with Ekanga veneer stripes, 3 laminations
- Fretboard: Wenge fingerboard
- Inlay: Side Edge Stripe
- Led or Fluorescent Side Dots: Red Side Edge LED
- Fingerboard Radius: 20"
- Scale length: 34" (long scale)
- Width Nut: 38,5 mm / 1.5"
- Width 12th fret: 54,0 mm / 2.1"
- Width 24th fret: 62,1 mm / 2.4"
- Fret quantity material and size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width: 2.9 mm / height: 1.3 mm)
- Frets: IFT - Invisible Fretwork Technology
- Body Shape: Curved Body shape
- Bodywood (Topwood / Backwood): AAA Flamed Maple body
- Pickups: Active MEC P/J pickups with Plastic Cover
- Electronics: Active Warwick 3-way electronics
- Pot layout: Volume P/P / Balance / Mid / Treble and Bass stacked
- Bridge system: 2-piece solid Brass Warwick Bridge
- Strap system: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Neck-through
- Left / Righthand: Cathedral Glass Finish
- Hardware colour: Brushed Black hardware
- String label / String gaues: Warwick EMP strings 045" - 105" (38200M)
- Weight: Warwick basses are crafted using only the highest quality sustainably grown woods from multiple species and origins. Due to the organic nature of wood, the density of individual pieces may vary. It is not possible to advertise the exact weight of the instrument.
- Included accessories: Warwick User Kit including hex key tools and Cleaning cloth (RB PROD 50990 B COMP)
- Packing: Handmade Genuine Leather Bag by RockBag ( RB 20205 B W)
- Certificate: Individually issued certificate of authenticity
- ---: Matched wooden electronics compartment cover
Get 4 years of warranty
For "Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I, 4-String - Cathedral Glass Finish - 20-4175" , our 4 year warranty registration is available.
Wouldn’t it be great, if we doubled the warranty for your product to 4 years? Sounds really good, doesn’t it? All you need to do for this warranty extension is to register your product with us. So, what are you waiting for?Read more