These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The RockBoard® PatchWorks Solderless Patch Cable System features the first genuine 2-directional... more
RockBoard PatchWorks Solderless Plugs, 2 pcs. - Gold
The RockBoard® PatchWorks Solderless Patch Cable System features the first genuine 2-directional 2-piece solderless plug design on the market designed and developed in Germany. They will always offer the plug orientation you need, since you can easily flip them from straight to angled or vice-versa. The patented easy-to-use design has a two-piece plug features a slim and compact design for saving pedalboard real estate that can be changed from straight to angled simply by turning one part by 90 degrees. Using professional-grade, high-quality cable and connectors with gold-plated tips, the RockBoard® PatchWorks give you everything you desire for your hi-fi pedalboard. Build your own patch cables, in exactly the length you need them, cutting down on excess cable path and curbing signal loss.
- plugs for PatchWorks solderless patch cable system
- 2 pcs.
- unique 2-directional 2-piece connector design (patent pending)
- can be assembled as either straight or angled plugs
- plug’n play design - no cable stripping required
- plug dimensions straight (L x W x H) 20 x 12 x 10 mm / 13/16" x 1/2" x 3/8"
- plug dimensions angled (L x W x H) 15 x 13 x 10 mm / 9/16" x 1/2" x 3/8"
- gold plated tips
- gold finish
- incl. TX8 wrench