These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
The MusicNomad Premium Guitar Care Kit (MN140) contains three of the most popular items to care... more
MusicNomad Premium Guitar Care Kit, 3 pcs. (MN140) - incl. The Guitar ONE (MN402), Fretboard F-ONE Oil (MN403) & Microfiber Suede Cloth
The MusicNomad Premium Guitar Care Kit (MN140) contains three of the most popular items to care for stringed instruments in one package. The Guitar ONE (60 ml (2 oz.) bottle) is an all-in-one cleaner, polish, and wax for everyday cleaning and polishing for gloss finishes in one easy step (not recommended for satin/matte finishes). It works great for the body, the back of neck, and finished fretboards. The streak-free, organically formulated proprietary formula has UV protectants, gloss enhancers, and even smells amazing. The Fretboard F-ONE Oil (14 ml (0.5 oz.) bottle) helps clean, condition, restore, and protect your unfinished rosewood, ebony, or maple fretboard and contains no lemon oil, petroleum, wax, or water. Also included is a large 12" x 12" premium suede microfiber cloth to be used with these products or by itself to clean fingerprints, sweat, dust, and grime.
- professional three-piece care kit for stringed instruments
- incl. 1x 60 ml (2 oz.) The Guitar ONE, 1x 14 ml (0.5 oz.) Fretboard F-ONE Oil (MN105) and 1x premium suede microfiber cloth
- The Guitar ONE is an all-in-one cleaner, polish and wax for gloss finishes
- The Guitar ONE creates a transparent durable shield with long lasting shine
- The Guitar ONE is safe to use for nitrocellulose and polyurethane gloss finishes (not suitable for matte finishes)
- Fretboard F-ONE Oil cleans, conditions, protects, and restores the fretboard
- Fretboard F-ONE Oil is safe to use on all unfinished rosewood, ebony and maple fretboards
- premium suede microfiber cloth (30.4 x 30.4 cm (12" x 12")) can be used with the included products or by itself to clean fingerprints, sweat, dust, and grime
- Note for Nitro-finishes:
Nitrocellulose finishes may react differently to care products depending on the lacquer composition, the state of curing and the storage of the instrument. Deposits from dust, dirt and sweat, which are sometimes not visible to the naked eye, or previously applied care products may also affect the finish.
We can therefore not completely exclude the possibility that the use of this product may cause cloudiness or changes in the finish.
Since we do not know the condition of your instrument before the product was used and cannot exclude incorrect treatments in the past, we will not accept any warranty claims for damage or changes to the instrument and the finish and exclude any liability.
Please test the product on a small, inconspicuous area.
Be sure to remove all dust deposits with a lint-free microfiber cloth (e.g. Guitar Detailing Cloth - MN202, The Nomad Tool - MN205) before use.
Should cloudiness occur, it can usually be polished out with a soft cloth and MusicNomad Guitar Polish (MN101).