These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
This product is currently not available.
What if you could quickly and confidently bevel your fret ends? Filing fret ends with a... more
MusicNomad Fret Beveling File (B-File) (MN831)
What if you could quickly and confidently bevel your fret ends? Filing fret ends with a consistent angle and finish has never been easier with MusicNomad’s B-File. With the ideal 23° and 3° file angles, no detail was overlooked in designing this revolutionary bevel file. The high-quality, durable Acacia wood ergonomic handle is shaped with a curved radius underside and is wide enough to lay centered across the entire fretboard, providing for unmatched stability when filing. The fully adjustable and replaceable high carbon-steel file includes a double cut side and single cut side, allowing for full customization to meet your needs. Our innovative design includes deeper channel recesses for the file, ensuring the file clears the body. That’s MusicNomad quality, bringing fret care to the next level.
- precision tool for filing and bevelling of fret ends
- 2 'n 1 design
- ergonomic handle made of high-quality, durable acacia wood
- unmatched filing stability thanks to curved radius and ideal width
- ideal filing angles of 23° and 3
- replaceable file made of high-quality carbon steel with anti-rust coating and smooth polished edges
- file can be used on both sides: one side with single cut for fine removal and a smooth cut and one side with double cut for heavy removal and coarse cut
- usable for all fret materials such as nickel silver, EVO gold and stainless steel
- convenient hang hole
- dimensions (L x W x H) 150 x 76 x 25 mm / 5.91" x 3.00" x 1.00"
- weight 260 g / 0.57 lbs