W-Distribution 4-year Warranty
Warwick grants you an extended 4-year warranty that starts with the date of purchase from the musical instruments retail trade (as indicated on the receipt) and is based on German laws applicable to the sale of consumer goods currently in force (§§ 474-479 BGB, Civil Code). Our warranty applies to the following products and product groups:
- instruments of the brands Warwick and Warwick Rockbass
- instruments of the brands Framus and Framus Legacy
- instruments of the brands Kala, U-Bass, and Traveler Guitar
- effects pedals from the manufacturers Amptweaker, Big Joe Stompbox Company, Carl Martin, DOD, Daredevil Pedals, Death By Audio, DigiTech, Dunlop, E.W.S. Japan, EarthQuaker Devices, Ebtech, J. Rockett Audio Designs, JHS Pedals, Keeley, MXR, Meris, Mooer, Morley, Neunaber, Old Blood Noise Endeavors, Radial Tonebone, Red Panda, Rocktron, Seymour Duncan, Source Audio, Way Huge, XVive
- pickups of the brands Seymour Duncan and Benedetto
- amplifiers of the brands Warwick, Phil Jones Bass and Mooer
- products of the brand RockBoard (elektronics and boards)
Our warranty applies exclusively to defects that can be verifiably ascribed to faults in material or workmanship. In order to activate the warranty, it is necessary to register products on our website warwick.de within 45 days after the purchase from a musical instruments retail trader (date of receipt). Also, it is required that customers are residents of Germany or Austria, and that the German or Austrian musical instruments retail trader has obtained the purchased products or product groups directly from Warwick.
This extended warranty does not apply to products that are explicitly sold by musical retail traders as being demo or b-stock articles, even if they are offered with full retailer warranty.
For registering a product, please visit our website to provide the following details:
- personal information (name, address)
- dealer information (where have you bought the product)
- when have you bought the product
- serial number of the product
- upload a proof of purchase (receipt scan or photo)
A product can only be registered if W-Distribution is authorized for its sales and distribution in your country. Products we have NOT directly sold or delivered to the musical instruments retail trader in question cannot be registered. If you have purchased products or product groups through any other delivery channels, this warranty is not valid.
During the product registration, we will verify if all warranty requirements are met. If all is fine, you will receive a confirmation mail – this e-mail must be submitted with any future warranty claims for the registered product! So, please keep this e-mail as a proof for your registration.
This warranty does not limit the consumer rights according to § 437 BGB (Civil Code), i.e. supplementary performance, avoidance of sale, reduction, or compensation.
Terms and Conditions for our Extended Warranty Claim:
If your product has a defect within the statutory 2-year period of warranty, please contact the retail trader from whom you bought the product or product group. The retail trader will then contact us and use the registered serial number in order to directly claim statutory warranty as our trade partner according to § 437 BGB (Civil Code).
defect verifiably ascribable to faults in material or workmanship during this period, please contact Warwick Distribution directly to claim warranty. All Shippingcosts must be paid by the customer. In accordance with the statutory warranty, we will decide depending on the defect if repair or replacement of a product can be warranted. If a product is irreparable or no longer available, we offer a discount coupon worth 50 % of the product’s original purchase price that can be redeemed in our online shop ( shop.warwick.de ).
Any other claims for the removal of defects than specified in these terms and conditions cannot be justified within the validity of our extended warranty. With the performance of warranty services, the warranty period is neither prolonged nor renewed.
Our extended warranty for registered products with defects verifiably ascribable to faults in material or workmanship is not valid in the following cases:
Thank you for your understanding that certain circumstances cannot be included in our warranty!
- if the serial number of an instrument or device is missing or was removed
- inappropriate handling
- unauthorised interference / attempted repairs
- wilful damage
- act of nature
- soiling and staining
- minor deviations from the normal condition that are irrelevant for the value and usability of a product
- typical signs of wear resulting from the normal use of a product (e.g. strings, batteries, rubber parts on pedals)
The transfer of the warranty claims specified in these terms and conditions to third parties, especially through resale, is not possible.