Delivery time: 3 days **
Vintage-correct, humbucker sound of the late 1950s. Clean tones warm and crystal clear.... more
Seymour Duncan TB-59 - 59 Trembucker - Black
Vintage-correct, humbucker sound of the late 1950s. Clean tones warm and crystal clear. Distortion is full-bodied with a good shot and smooth high sustain. Includes plain enamel copper wire, long legged bottom plate, the two-wire cable and no logo. Compared to the SH-55 Seth Lover model, the '59 has more than a pinch of hollowed-out centers and a feedback-free performance. The exact orientation of the magnetic poles of the Trembucker improves balance with each of the strings to achieve a uniform, modern sound similar to vibrato Floyd Rose, or similar systems. Ideal for country, jazz, blues, funk, classic rock and heavy rock.
- trembucker guitar pickup
- articulate treble attack with full bottom end and scooped midrange
- bridge position
- dual coil
- brilliant vintage patent applied for (PAF) sound
- Alnico V magnet
- DC resistance 8.5 kOhm
- shielded 4 conductor hook-up cable cable
- medium-high output
- made in USA
- 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.