These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
This pickup combines the same coil design as the APS-1, with hand ground rod Alnico 2 magnets of... more
Seymour Duncan APS-2 - Alnico II Pro, Flat Strat Pickup - white Cover
This pickup combines the same coil design as the APS-1, with hand ground rod Alnico 2 magnets of equal length raised above the flatwork. The flat magnet pattern provides the balanced field necessary for an even response using today's strings (unwound "G") and flatter neck radii. The more even output response is noticed when bending strings. Like the APS-1, the pickup is clean and vintage-like and will distort "earlier" compared to similar Alnico 5 pickups like the SSL-2.
- vintage strat style guitar pickup
- sweet, smooth tone specially for flatter fingerboards and lighter string gauges
- suitable for bridge and neck position
- single coil
- flat pole pieces
- Alnico II magnets
- DC resistance 6.10 kOhm
- cloth push-back hook-up cable
- low output
- white cap
- made in USA
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.