Delivery time: 3 days **
Humbucker in single coil format with vintage output and double blade ("Rails"). The Vintage Rails... more
Seymour Duncan SVR-1B - Vintage Rails Strat, Bridge Pickup - Black
Humbucker in single coil format with vintage output and double blade ("Rails"). The Vintage Rails feature unique double blade, two coils side by side and are wired in parallel to achieve a true vintage single coil sound with no hum. The sound is undistorted, clear and bright, with the popular "quack" in the intermediate positions. They resemble the Duckbucker's sound, but the blade design prevents any dropouts during string bending. Ideal for country, pop, surf, rockabilly, blues, ska and classic rock.
- modern strat style guitar pickup
- even sustain with single coil sparkle and vintage output
- bridge position
- split coil
- arched split-blade ceramic magnets
- wax potted
- DC resistance 2.9 kOhm
- shielded 4 conductor hook-up cable
- medium output
- black cap
- made in USA
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.