These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
V-Series humbuckers in classic P90 shape are designed for brilliant treble and maximum midrange... more
Bartolini P90 Warm Clean Guitar Humbucker (SB-92C-B), Neck, Black
V-Series humbuckers in classic P90 shape are designed for brilliant treble and maximum midrange emphasis (near 12th fret of high E string) for excellent sustain. Unlike traditional vintage designs, the response in the low strings is very well defined. The shielded 4-conductor cable is ready for coil splitting and series or parallel humbucker wiring. V-Series soapbars works equally well as a neck or bridge humbucker and is often installed as pairs with the neck pickup wired in parallel and the bridge pickup wired in series.
- Warm clean P90 humbucker pickup for electric guitar
- 6-string version
- warm sound, brilliant treble and mid-range emphasis
- well defined low-end
- neck position
- dual parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), asymmetric field, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 5.1 kOhm each coil
- resonant frequency 3.1 kHz
- 54 mm / 2.13" max. sensing width
- 4-conductor shielded cable with bare drain wire
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 85.6 x 34.5 x 24.6 mm / 3.37" x 1.36" x 0.97" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.