These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Johnny Smith worked closely with Gibson to design full-bodied arch-top guitars, and we pay homage... more
Bartolini Jazz Guitar Humbucker (5J), With Bracket, Black
Johnny Smith worked closely with Gibson to design full-bodied arch-top guitars, and we pay homage to that classic Jazz guitar sound with our own jazz pickup. The dual coil Johnny Smith (JS) humbucker gets a smooth, clear distinctive tone available with or without adjustable brackets for mounting to the end of your fretboard.
- Jazz guitar humbucker pickup for electric guitar
- 6-string version
- high fidelity, clarity, definition and articulation
- classic Jazz guitar sound
- mounted at the end of the fretboard
- with adjustable mounting bracket
- dual parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), wide but focused field, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 3.6 kOhm each coil
- resonant frequency 6.1 kHz
- 50 mm / 1.97" max. sensing width
- 2-conductor, shielded coaxial cable, core hot
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 66.0 x 28.7 x 13.7 mm / 2.6" x 1.13" x 0.54" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.