Delivery time: 3 days **
These active pickups for electric guitar produce a less compressed sound in a wider frequency... more
Seymour Duncan AHB-1b - Blackouts Active Bridge Humbucker, 6-String - Black
These active pickups for electric guitar produce a less compressed sound in a wider frequency range. The advantage of the Active Blackout humbuckers is the balanced signal transmission: If using a signal chain unsymmetrical compound, it is not possible to completely eliminate is hum. Seymour Duncan engineers therefore developed a new concept, coming from using the preamp to the balanced inputs. Result: The Blackouts are up to 14dB quieter and have more "tone" (more treble, more bass and more output) than other active pickups. The Blackouts are available as individual pickups for the neck and bridge or in a set with two pickups.
- humbucker guitar pickup
- high output signal combined with organic feel and open tonal response
- bridge position
- dual coil
- ceramic magnet
- 1 conductor hook-up cable + battery wire
- high output
- also available as set together with AHB-1n neck humbucker
- made in USA
- 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.