Delivery time: 3 days **
Meet the Saturday Night Special humbuckers. These pickups are made with Alnico 4 magnets to give... more
Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special, Bridge Humbucker - Black
Meet the Saturday Night Special humbuckers. These pickups are made with Alnico 4 magnets to give a balanced, vintage tonality. Think late 70s arena rock tones with full-bodied cleans and bold, vocal-like overdriven leads. Unlike traditional humbuckers, the Saturday Night Special humbuckers are voiced to be a little hotter and fatter in the bridge position, and a little clearer and less “wooly” in the neck. They’re more aggressive than 50s-style models, but without the compression of most high gain pickups. These bridge the output level gap between vintage 50s and modern humbuckers, making this pickup set perfect for replicating those legendary 70s arena rock tones. The Saturday Night Special humbuckers made in Santa Barbara, California on the same Leesona pickup-winding machine that made the original P.A.F.s in Kalamazoo.
- humbucker guitar pickup
- authentic ‘70s arena rock sound
- voiced to be a little hotter and fatter than traditional humbuckers
- bridge position
- dual coil
- Alnico IV magnet
- DC resistance 9.75 kOhm
- shielded 4 conductor hook-up cable
- also available as set together with Saturday Night Special neck humbucker
- made in USA
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.