Delivery time: 3 days **
Voiced by Mark Holcomb, his signature Alpha & Omega Humbuckers are now available once again due... more
Seymour Duncan Mark Holcomb Signature Omega, Bridge Humbucker, 8-String - Black
Voiced by Mark Holcomb, his signature Alpha & Omega Humbuckers are now available once again due to popular demand! The progressive metal virtuosos of Periphery are known for their technically complex rhythms and precise tones – tones which require pickups with just the right amount of output and articulation whether standing alone or working in a dense mix. The Alpha and Omega pickups were created to match that level of precision and versatility. Working with guitarist Mark Holcomb, the Omega bridge pickup was created to provide destructive percussion and growl in the mids and low end. It’s aggressive but it also has lots of clarity and brightness, which cuts through whether you’re playing sophisticated chords, complex single-note lines or intense solos. The Alpha neck pickup is unlike most traditional neck models. It was voiced to combine the best qualities of a neck and a bridge pickup, with some of that fat glassy sound but also plenty of your pick attack and fretting-hand phrasing.
- Mark Holcomb (Periphery) Omega signature bridge humbucker
- 8-string version
- destructive percussion and growl
- high output
- ceramic magnets
- 18.27 kOhm DC Resistance
- shielded four-conductor lead wire
- also available as set together with Alpha neck humbucker
- 6- and 7-string versions as well as sets also available
- 6-string trembucker - made in USA
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.