These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Classic Bass Candybars have a rich, deep voice with lots of high-end clarity and warmth with... more
Bartolini 5-String Classic Bass X5 Candybar (X55CBJD B1/T1), Set, Black
Classic Bass Candybars have a rich, deep voice with lots of high-end clarity and warmth with enhanced treble response and higher output than our Original Candybars. When you dig in, they are responsive and growly. When you pull back, they are clear and sweet. And they'll take any slapping and popping you want to give them. The Classic Bass series is popular with progressive, jazz, gospel, and metal musicians where articulation is critical. Classic Bass Candybars are sweat-proof and won't make horrible noises when you touch them or hit them with the strings. They are passive and will work with your current electronics in most basses. These inline dual coil pickups are hum-cancelling even when only playing the neck or bridge pickup, so they are well suited for studio or stage. Candybar shapes were made for refined Jazz bass builders who wanted to avoid the routing hassles and busy look of standard J-Bass pickups.
- Classic Bass X5 Candybar pickup set for electric bass
- 5-string version
- enhanced treble output for refined jazz bass applications
- hum-cancelling design
- split-coil, dual inline hum-killing
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, copper, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), focused aperture, opposite polarity for bass and treble coils for neck and bridge pickups
- DC resistance bridge position 11.5 kOhm
- DC resistance neck position 10.3 kOhm
- resonant frequency bridge position 4.2 kHz
- resonant frequency neck position 5.1 kHz
- 60 - 84 mm / 2.36" - 3.31" sensing width
- 2-conductor, shielded coaxial cable, core hot
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 119.3 x 21.6 x 24.6 mm / 4.7" x 0.85" x 0.97" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.