These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Get our Original J-Bass voice in the shape that fits your bass! J Soapbars are our legendary... more
Bartolini 4-String MK Shape J Soapbar (MK4J-B), Neck, Black
Get our Original J-Bass voice in the shape that fits your bass! J Soapbars are our legendary Original Series J-Bass® pickups in a soapbar shape, giving bassists and luthiers unprecedented flexibility in tone and construction. They are full and warm for that vintage tone you want with massive lows and low-mids while enhancing the natural voice of your bass. Like our pro-level Jazz Bass pickups, these have internal shielding to block radiated noise from studio equipment and stage lighting. They are passive and will work with your current electronics in most basses but are also amazing when installed with an on-board preamp. These dual inline-coil pickups are hum-cancelling even soloing the neck or bridge pickup. Since they are blade designs instead of pole-pieces, you don't need to worry about string spacing. They are sealed to prevent coil contamination while also eliminating microphonics. Plus, because they don't have exposed blades or poles, you don't risk that horrible "dwink" noise of your string hitting magnetized metal. J Soapbars are truly pro-level pickups.
- MK J Soapbar pickup for electric bass
- 4-string version
- J-bass voicing
- upgrade for Ibanez, Cort, Groove Tools, Lakland or other basses with MK-1 format pickups
- neck position
- split-coil, dual inline hum-killing
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), opposite polarity for bass and treble coils for neck and bridge pickups
- DC resistance 6.4 kOhm
- resonant frequency 6.3 kHz
- 48 - 64 mm / 1.89 - 2.52" sensing width
- 2-conductor, shielded coaxial cable, core hot
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 108.2 x 33.5 x 25.2 mm / 4.26" x 1.32" x 0.99" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.