These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Original Quads provide you with bottomless lows and low-mids along with tonal complexity for... more
Bartolini 6-String Original Quads M5 Soapbar (XXM56C-T), Bridge, Black
Original Quads provide you with bottomless lows and low-mids along with tonal complexity for excellent bite and growl. They are full and warm for vintage tone, enhancing the natural voice of your bass. They can handle wide string spacing and produce clear, defined tone. The pickup is very much like our Original Soapbars, but it has 4 coils instead of 2. The coils can be split in 2 different ways - to inline pairs or as P and reverse P which requires special wiring. The 4 coils are packed into the shell and then fully shielded and sealed so they are sweat-proof and immune from invisible noise stage and studio equipment. The cables are shielded too. Available in balanced versions for neck and bridge.
- Original Quads M5 Soapbar pickup for electric bass
- 6-string version
- deep, complex original voice
- common passive upgrade for active basses
- bridge position
- quad coil parallel humbucking
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, brass, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), wide aperture, opposite coil polarity
- DC resistance 4.2 kOhm each inline coil pair
- resonant frequency 4.5 kHz
- 72 - 95 mm / 2.83" - 3.74" sensing width
- 4-conductor shielded cable with bare drain wire
- black cover
- dimensions (L x W x H) 114.3 x 38.1 x 25.1 mm / 4.5" x 1.5" x 0.99" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.