Delivery time: 3 days **
Hand-wound pickup humbuckers which form a coil together. The pickup has a fabric wrapped cord,... more
Seymour Duncan Antiquity - P-Bass, Split Coil Pickup, A-String Pole Pieces raised - Black
Hand-wound pickup humbuckers which form a coil together. 0.625 inch magnets are used to achieve a better balance among the strings of the A-string like the original. The pickup has a facric wrapped cord, the cap is "aged" and it comes with screws, connection examples, etc. ..
- P-bass pickup
- warm, woody tone with a slightly softer treble response
- raised A-string pole pieces
- neck position
- split coil
- Alnico II magnets
- DC resistance 11 kOhm
- 1 conductor hook-up cable braided shield
- medium output
- made in USA
- 4 Years W-Music Distribution Warranty (product registration required)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.