These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
More product variants
The original Bartolini design gives you the timeless tone that started it all - full and warm for... more
Bartolini 4-String Original J-Bass (9S L/S), Set, Black
The original Bartolini design gives you the timeless tone that started it all - full and warm for that vintage voice you've been craving, enhancing the natural voice of your bass. Even though they are just a single coil, they are still pro-level. The magnetic circuit projects an even field to the strings which gives you a natural voice. They have a blade core design, so you don't have to worry about string alignment. Original Barts bring out your voice, low and clear. In the early '70s, Bill Bartolini leveraged his deep knowledge of acoustics to create pickups that produce the most natural, musical voice from the instrument. He added shielding to block radio signals and noise. He developed a method of sealing, isolating, and stabilizing the coils so they could be encapsulated in epoxy to eliminate "microphonics" - the nasty noise you get when you touch typical pickups. Available in balanced specific bridge and neck versions.
- Original Single Coil J-Bass pickup set for electric bass
- 4-string version
- full, warm, deep vintage tone
- true single coil
- magnetic circuit: carbon steel, ceramic blade magnets (ferrite), opposite polarity for neck and bridge
- DC resistance bridge position 8 kOhm
- DC resistance neck position 7.1 kOhm
- resonant frequency bridge position 3.7 kHz
- resonant frequency neck position 4 kHz
- 60 mm / 2.36" (max) sensing width
- 2-conductor, shielded coaxial cable, core hot
- black cover
- dimensions bridge position (L x W x H) 94.7 x 18.5 x 23.6 mm / 3.73" x 0.73" x 0.93" (height incl. cable)
- dimensions neck position (L x W x H) 91.4 x 18.5 x 23.9 mm / 3.6" x 0.73" x 0.94" (height incl. cable)
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.
Warwick Teambuilt Pro Series Idolmaker, 4-String - Solid Black High Polish Product nr.: GPS1104 23PA MAH FR
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 8,00 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods Single shipping
Warwick Masterbuilt Corvette $$ Neck-Through, Limited Edition 2023, 4-String Product nr.: 0294380014BDXXXXWW
Delivery time: Delivery time will be confirmed after you have placed your order. ** 7,50 kg 26,00 kg Bulky goods Single shipping