These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
Developed by Seymour Duncan’s engineering wizard Kevin Beller, the Apollo Jazz Bass Linear... more
Seymour Duncan Apollo Jazz Bass Pickup, 4-String, Set
Developed by Seymour Duncan’s engineering wizard Kevin Beller, the Apollo Jazz Bass Linear Humbuckers use a side by side coil design that gives you a noise free performance in the studio or on stage. The Apollo set has plenty of warmth in the neck and a balanced smoothness with extra punch and detail in the bridge.
- Jazz bass pickup set
- more punch and articulation
- split coil
- Alnico V magnets
- wax potted
- DC resistance bridge 9.25 kOhm
- DC resistance neck 8.79 kOhm
- shielded shielded 2 conductor hook-up cable
- medium output
- also available separately as individual neck or bridge pickups
- made in USA
- Note: The return and refund policy does not apply to pickups, if their cables have been cut or soldered, or other damage affecting the condition of the goods is present.