These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery time: 3 days **
More product variants
The Multi-Source preamp system combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system (under-saddle... more
Seymour Duncan Wavelength Duo, Nylon - Multi-Source Preamp System
The Multi-Source preamp system combines the popular Wave-Length pickup system (under-saddle transducer) with a condenser microphone for versatility, flexibility, and the most natural sound possible from your acoustic guitar. The Multi-Source uses the Wave-Length unitary design, piezoelectric co-polymer under-saddle pickup coupled to an 18-volt, low-noise, high-input impedance preamp with twice the dynamic range of typical 9-volt systems. Two AA batteries power the 18-volt preamp. With 18 volts, your signal has more headroom so hard strumming or plucking won’t distort into piezo quack as easily. With the addition of the highly efficient miniature, omni-directional electret condenser microphone, you can amplify your acoustic guitar with startling clarity and accuracy. The mic is nestled in a special absorptive visco-elastic polymer shock mount for optimal isolation. Two lightweight, low-profile knobs allow for master volume and microphone volume. Dial the microphone in to add just the right amount of air; dial it out to control feedback, if necessary. Speaking of feedback, the microphone channel has two stages of low frequency roll-off to combat any tendency towards low frequency feedback. Also, full coverage copper shielding on the pickup insures immunity to external noise fields.
- multi-source preamp system with under-saddle piezo pickup and omni-directional electret condenser microphone
- 18V low-noise, high-input impedance preamp for more headroom
- active operation
- suitable for nylon string guitars
- 2 stage low frequency filtering against low-end feedback
- controls for master volume and microphone volume
- internal trim pots for bass and treble
- 6.3 mm TRS endpin output jack
- can be wired for either mono or stereo operation
- power supply via 2 x AA batteries